About Diploma in Auditing course
It is a diploma level Accounts course. After successful completion of the course, candidates verify and examine statement of accounts and financial records of a company or organization. The program includes export and import policies, business commerce, micro and macroeconomics. Some other topics include Finance & Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Principles of Accounting, Money System, Economic Theory, specialization subjects like marketing, taxation and statistics. After successful completion of the course, candidates get many job scopes in various fields. They perform audits in various companies and organizations.
- The basic eligibility of Diploma in Auditing course is a pass in B.Com or B.B.A. or B.B.M. with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized college or university.
- SC/ ST / OBS candidates are eligible for relaxation as per University rules.
The duration of Diploma in Auditing course is about 1 year.
Admission process in Diploma Auditing
Some colleges and universities offers admission in Diploma Auditing on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in class 12 while other universities select students for admission on the basis of entrance exam followed by GD and PI.
Who is suitable for Diploma in Auditing course
- This course is suitable for those who want to make career in various specialization of commerce such as Accounting & Finance, Taxation, Statistics, Banking, Insurance and many more.
- Applicants should be good in mathematics and be able to interpret, compare and analyze facts and figures quickly.
- Candidate must have good command over English, should be able to communicate effectively, should be familiar with computerized accounting packages and should have good eye for detail.
- They must have high standards of integrity and accuracy as most of the decisions are made based on financial statement given by them. Also, they must be able to work as a team.
Advantages and benefits of Diploma in Auditing course
- After completion of the course, they can pursue teaching as their career in both private and Government colleges and universities.
- They have also the option of joining public sector undertakings, government service or taking up a lucrative assignment in the private sector.
- Candidates can pursue their career as a professor or lecturer in both private and Government colleges and universities.
- They also have the option of joining banking sector.
Diploma Auditing Admissions for 2023 - 2024 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Auditing for the academic year 2023 - 2024? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Auditing courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Auditing