Debt valuation is a very important and burning issue nowadays. It has two aspects. One is the debts offered to individuals or persons for their loans. These loans are generally against any mortgage or their personal salary bills. The other is loans offered to small or big corporate bodies. This is generally offered for huge business transactions. So the debt securities in these cases are huge. When you enroll into this course, you learn how to assess the securities and how to sanction loans on this basis. If you want to become an investment banker then this is an ideal course for you. If you want to become an insurance agent then also, this course is a good choice for you. Insurance agents have to go through a lot of security inspections. They need to formulate the policies best appealing to their clients. This course helps them in this regard.
- The students opting this course must clear 10+2 or higher secondary course, prior to taking admission. If you have passed any government approved diploma course that is equivalent to higher secondary, then also you are eligible to apply to this course. People who have a degree of BPP or Bachelor's in Preparatory Programme are also eligible for this course.
- There is no restriction regarding the stream in the higher secondary or any equivalent course. Having said that, if you have passed in commerce stream, you will have an upper hand over science or arts students.
- Most of the diploma training institutes do not put any restriction over the total to be scored at higher secondary. The higher you score, the better are your chances to be a part of this course.
After completing this course you can study BBA or Bachelor's in Business Administration. Nowadays this course has a very high appeal. A lot of job opportunities are available, once you graduate in this discipline. Generally, no admission test is conducted for getting an admission in this course. Around 60% marks in the 10+2 or its equivalent is required for studying this course. Since this is a business oriented course, it will help you learn the business strategies involved in debt valuation.
- You can become office clerks in private banks. Your job will be to evaluate the loan policies of the banks.
- After 4-5 years of experience or if you clear the BBA course, then you can become a business analyst.
Diploma Debt Valuation Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Debt Valuation for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Debt Valuation courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Debt Valuation