In our country a lot of things are imported from and exported to foreign markets. So bankers who deal with the exchange reserves have to know the foreign market really well. The foreign exchange market is very volatile and any new market trend can rise or fall at any moment. So bankers related to foreign exchange have to keep an eye on the market every moment and make their decisions. These decisions can change within an hour or within half an hour for that matter. A diploma course in Forex or Foreign Exchange helps you take care of these volatile situations and be prepared for the worst from the very beginning. Being a foreign investment banker you would have to take tough investment decisions. All these decisions should keep the values of foreign currencies in mind. This course will provide the technical and historical knowledge to expedite your decision process.
- You have to pass a higher secondary course before you apply to this course. This higher secondary course could be a regular course or any diploma course approved by the government. Those students who have completed the bridge course of BPP are also eligible for this course.
- Most of the institutes offering this course provide a counselling procedure to guide the students about the whereabouts of this course. In that counselling process, students who are from commerce backgrounds are preferred to students who are from non commerce backgrounds.
- You can take admission here right after you pass graduation. In that case also it is advisable that, you choose your graduation stream to be commerce.
Since this is a course related to the market trends, it is advisable that after passing this course one takes up CA or Chartered Accountancy as the next step in the career. CA focuses on the current trends in the market and helps analyze that data for cost accounting and financial accounting. To study CA, you need to clear an entrance examination known as CPT or Common Proficiency Test. Once you clear this test with more than 50% marks you will be eligible to study CA.
- You can join as an accountant in the foreign exchange reserve of any bank.
- After 3-4 years you will become a forex executive.
- After 8-10 years of experience in foreign exchange, you can be a sales manager in foreign trade.
- You can later on become a foreign trade analyst or settlement manager.
Diploma Forex Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Forex for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Forex courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Forex