Maintaining huge amount of book of accounts require extra expertise. Information systems help to give those add on securities and maintenance to those books of accounts. Being an accountant, it is not enough that you know how to keep entry of accounts correctly. It is also important that you are at par with the new changes in the commercial setup. You must know how much the information technology is helping in maintaining the huge amount of records and make the data compact for further analysis. This compact data will now be the input for proper auditing. Therefore, you will learn to analyze and interpret huge number of books of accounts in an effective way through this course. In this 1 year long course you will also learn how an auditor focuses on the vulnerabilities of a company. So this course is mostly beneficial for students of accountancy or financial auditing.
- The students opting for this course should have cleared their 10+2. If any student completes a one year or two years or three years diploma course which is equivalent to higher secondary, dictated as per government rules, then also he is eligible to study.
- There is no restriction regarding the stream on which you will complete your higher secondary. In fact, students who have completed their graduation in any discipline are also allowed to apply to this course. But it would be advisable that those students who wish to study this diploma course in the future must take up accounts or auditing as one of the specialization subjects in their higher secondary or graduation.
After passing this diploma course you can study another diploma course which is on Equity Valuation. Equity valuation is a very important area for a tax accountant or an auditor. You must know how the fluctuations in the equity capital is affecting the book of accounts. This diploma course is also 1 year long. The eligibility criteria for this course is also same as that of a diploma in Information Systems Auditing.
- Initially, you can become an information security analyst.
- After 1-2 years you can become an IT auditor or a forensic auditor.After a few more years you can become a computer information specialist. You can also become a business analyst.
- After 12-15 years of experience you will go to the managerial positions. Your job will be to internally audit the projects and evaluate their performances.
Diploma Information Systems Auditing Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Information Systems Auditing for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Information Systems Auditing courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Information Systems Auditing