If you are interested in becoming an insurance banker, then this course is of the best professional courses for you. This course will be especially effective for people who want to be in the life insurance department. If you want to become an underwriter in future then you must know how an underwriter functions or what are the benefits of an underwriter. This course will help you know all the criteria to be an underwriter. Anyone and everyone cannot become an underwriter for life insurance. You need past experiences and certain knowledge about policy making strategies. All these would be provided by this course. In fact, in the last session of this course you will get to work with professionals as interns. This course is of one year duration. During this one year, you will get to know the real marketing strategies and policy making strategies after studying this course.
- You require a higher secondary degree to be a part of this course. If you have completed any diploma course of two years or three years that is affiliated under the government of India, then also you are eligible to study this course. The only thing to be kept in mind is that this course should be considered as a 10+2 equivalent.
- The students should score minimum 50% in the aggregate of 10+2. Some institutes impose one more restriction over this aggregate cutoff. In that case, the students must obtain 60% in the core subjects of higher secondary, other than the language subjects.
You can study CA or Chartered Accountancy after this course. This course will give an in-depth knowledge about the marketing strategies, taxation schemes and other things that you will require after becoming an insurance underwriter. To study CA you must clear an entrance examination. This examination is called CPT or Common Proficiency Test and you require a minimum 50% in this examination to enroll into a CA course.
- Initially, you can become a commercial underwriter. In that case,
you will have to be a part of the policy development and product development. You will have a substantial role in policy making.
- After a few years of experience you can become a general insurance underwriter. This job will include almost all insurance policies except car insurance.
- After a few years, you can become a junior manager in underwriting and insurance support.Later on you can move to senior positions.
Diploma Insurance Underwriting Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Insurance Underwriting for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Insurance Underwriting courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Insurance Underwriting