There are a lot monetary risks that one goes through on a project or banking operation. It is expected that when you go to senior project associate positions, you will know about these issues. You must be able to predict the financial risks in the project under your jurisdiction and propose simple and effective solutions for those problems. To propose solutions, one must be able to understand the problem first. The problems may not be something which has occurred in the past. It might be future related. Since banking operations are mostly related to monetary transactions, these operations are subjective to high risks. There are numerous parameters of such risks. Some are known, while many are unknown. The upcoming government policy regarding banking and non banking sectors is totally unknown. So a manager has to study and analyze these risks. This diploma course teaches you how to do this effectively.
- Students should have completed their higher secondary before applying for this course. Higher secondary course means any 10+2 course that is either regular or diploma. The diploma course, however, should be equivalent to the regular higher secondary courses.
- Although 10+2 is the basic requirement, students can also complete their graduation before studying this course. In case of graduation, there is no restriction regarding the major subject combination. Students of pass course may also attempt to study this course.
If you have studied this diploma course after passing graduation, then you should apply for a master's degree after this course. The stream of the master's degree depends on the stream that you have chosen for your graduation. If you are an arts graduate, then you should apply for M.A. If you have completed BBA prior to this course then you should study MBA. For BMS graduates, MMS is the obvious choice. The common thing for any such degree is that, to study any of these you must clear an entrance examination. Only then can you study the master's course.
- You can become a project associate just after passing this diploma course. You will get to know how a project works.
- After a few years of experience, you can apply for security analyst positions. Your job will be to assess the future risks of a new project.
- You can also become a compensation manager. You will have to determine the compensation packages for people based on the risks involved in their work.
Diploma Security Analysis Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Security Analysis for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Security Analysis courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Security Analysis