Imparting training to people is not an easy job. It needs a lot of training to be imparted to the trainer himself. Sometimes such trainers have to go to the interiors of villages and train adults. These could be basic literacy training or campaign. These could also be vocational training or workshops on certain new career option. For literate adults you will have to give training on new technological platforms and career options. Designing the topic of training is also a very critical job. You will have to choose a subject that a lot of people will enroll in. You will learn that technique in this course. You must have enough resources to impart the various topics on the chosen subject. You will be able to apply for government grants for organizing such workshops. All these things will be covered in details in this diploma course on Training and Development.
- Student opting for this course should be at least graduates. The stream of graduation is not important in order to be a part of this course. Students from general sciences, commerce, management or even engineering and medical sciences can enroll in this course.
- There is no restriction regarding the marks to be obtained in the aggregate of graduation. The admission is purely on merit basis.
You can study postgraduate diploma in organization supervision. This course will help you deal with various kinds of people into an organization. This course is an advanced form of a diploma in training and development. You will learn the corporate decorum and how to impart corporate discipline among the people recruited in an organization. This course is mostly offered by the universities in USA and UK. So once you pass this course, you can apply for jobs abroad. The eligibility criteria for this course is same as that of a diploma in Training and Development.
- You can become a trainer for imparting literacy to adults. You will have to teach the primary educational subjects to people of age above 40 and with very less income.
- You can become learning officers in a multinational company. Your job will be to recruit employees with various key skills in the company. You will have to arrange for various training programs for those employees.
- After 10-15 years of experience in the HR department, you can become an HR manager. You will have to recruit best employees at optimum salaries.
Diploma Training & Development Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Training & Development for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Training & Development courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Training & Development