A project proposal and planning is a mammoth task. The project should be realistic and lucrative to attract public and private investments. After designing a project your target would be to document the project in a format acceptable in government organizations. You have to extract a large portion of the project funding from the government organizations. This is not an easy task. A lot of companies submit umpteen projects every year worthy of crores of rupees. Many of such projects get rejected and do not receive government funding. To prevent that you should have a formal knowledge of how to plan a project. This certification course on Participatory Project Planning, also called SAVINI in short, provides the skills to design a project in a proper way. This course will be fruitful for zonal managers, divisional managers and directors of a private company. This course can also effective for government officials.
- The candidates opting for this course just need to complete their higher secondary. They can also study any two year or three year diploma course that is equivalent to 10+2 level.
- Since project proposals are designed by high ranking government or private officers. So, the candidates may also complete their graduation before studying this course. Students completing graduation prior to this course, can be from any stream. There is no restriction on the specialization of subject in graduation.
If you have completed graduation prior to this course, then you can study a postgraduate diploma in inventory control and derivative valuation. This course will help you learn the process of inventory controlling. You will learn how to ascertain the commodity and stock prices. If you the process of derivative valuation, then project planning will be a much easier task for you. So a certification in Participatory Project Planning and diploma in derivative valuation is interdependent courses. The eligibility criteria for both courses are almost same.
- You can become a senior project associate in a company. Your job will be to look after the progress of the project. You will also be participating in designing of the project.
- After 5 years of experience, you can become a planning engineer. Your job will be to plan the budget of the project, fund flow of the project and its duration.
- You can also become a technical project manager. Your job will be to see that the project utilizes its resources at the optimum capacity.
Certification Participatory Project Planning (SAVINI) Admissions for 2024 - 2025 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Participatory Project Planning (SAVINI) for the academic year 2024 - 2025? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Participatory Project Planning (SAVINI) courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Participatory Project Planning (SAVINI)