If you want to become a database or network administrator then this certification course on Network Oriented Office Computing is an ideal course for you. It covers topics related to database design and management, multimedia and web design. So this course looks after the interconnection and presentation of the data to the clients. The commercial hubs deal with crores and crores of data. That is why these companies need highly trained professionals. These professional have to design interfaces where clients with interact with company officials. Multimedia and web design helps the professionals in this regard. After interacting the clients would try to access and modify their data which is managed by the company. A proper database design and administration plays a big role in this regard. At the end of this course the learners are required to submit a very short project reflecting their knowledge in database maintenance and presentation.
- The students opting for this course, should have completed their higher secondary degree first.
- Some institutes have the cutoff criterion of minimum 50% marks in the aggregate of the qualifying examination.
- There is no restriction regarding the stream of the 10+2 course. So even if students have completed a vocational course, which is deemed equivalent to 10+2, they are eligible for this course.
Once you have completed this course, you can think of studying an undergraduate course. If the stream of specialization is information technology or software development, then you will find it very useful for your career. You have already learned software related to database management and website interface designing. So a course on information technology will be relevant for you. It is an advanced level course that will cover software and hardware related to many other topics other than database management.
- You will get internship jobs in any multinational company. You will have to learn the various technical aspects of a project completion.
- After 1-2 years of experience, you can become a network engineer. You will have to keep upgrading the networking facilities of the database.
- You can also become a system analyst or a maintenance engineer.
- After around 6 years of experience, you can become senior technical support engineer. Your job will be inclusive of what a network or maintenance engineer does and the responsibility of project control.
- After 10-12 years of experience, you can become database administrators or system administrators. You will look after database presentation and access control.
Certification Network Oriented Office Computing Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Network Oriented Office Computing for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Network Oriented Office Computing courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Network Oriented Office Computing