- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 in Science stream or equivalent examination with Fashion Designing as one of the subject from a recognized college or university.
- The marks of admission may vary from college to college. Some institutes conduct entrance examination plus interview and the percentage of marks obtained in class 12 are taken into consideration for providing admission to the students.
The minimum duration of B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion course is about 3 years which is divided into six semesters with each semester lasting for a period of six months. The course duration may vary from institute to institute. The students need to pass in each semester for getting degree certificate after completion of the course.
It is an undergraduate course in costume and fashion designing. Candidates learn about cutting of clothes and materials in proper shape, sewing, fabric printing, dyeing and many more. It teaches about all the past and recent fashion trends.
Who is suitable for B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion course
- This course is suitable for those who want to go for teaching field as a Professor or Lecturer in costume and fashion designing at higher degree level in both private and Government colleges and universities.
- Students interested or desirous in B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion course are equally suitable.
- They should have good communication skills, generation of new ideas, use of initiative, team work spirit, evaluation of projects and creative mind.
Advantages or benefits of B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion course
- They can go for higher degree programs in respective subjects such as Master's degree, etc.
- They can become fashion consultant. They must be of the aware of the latest trends and happenings in the fashion industry along with knowledge in costume and fashion designing.
- He / she should be sensitive towards changing trends.
- They can become Professor or Lecturer in costume and fashion designing in both private and Government colleges and universities.
- Plenty of job opportunities are available for B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion graduates such as Fashion Designer / Costume Designer in Textile, Garments, Leather Industries, Jobs in Media as content writer for Fashion Industries.
B.Sc Costume Design & Fashion Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic YearAre you looking for admissions for B.Sc Costume Design & Fashion for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Sc Costume Design & Fashion courses in your preferred locations.
Apply Now for B.Sc Costume Design & Fashion