Diploma in Hindi is a linguistic course which includes study about history of Hindi, its variations, pronunciations, etc. Candidates basically pursue Diploma Hindi course if they have a keen interest in Hindi language and want to know more about Hindi, its varied forms and culture, etc.
The basic qualification of Diploma Hindi course is pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination in any stream and from a recognized college or university.
Candidates having arts with Hindi optional in 12th are preferred students because they have already learnt the basics.
The minimum duration of Diploma Hindi course is about 3 years.
Further study options
After completion of Diploma Hindi course, candidate can pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Hindi, B.Ed. and if interested can pursue regular graduation and post graduation courses in stream related to previous qualification. Candidate can also pursue research based course which will give them PhD. Degree in Hindi.
It is a Diploma course in Hindi which aims to study fundamental aspects of Hindi literature and language. We usually think that language will be easy to learn and score but this is not the case. Students need to learn it from basics. Subjects studied under this course are fiction, drama, poetry, literary history, literary criticism, etc. The course imparts knowledge in different forms of writing, enhances and refines writing skills. Diploma course is open for those who possesses and have good knowledge in Hindi. After completion of this course, students can find employment in a variety of sectors such as private and Government educational institutions, schools and colleges.
- Due to the language being spoken all over the country, it has gained much importance.
- Candidates having Diploma in Hindi can work in BPO, call center or customer care centers.
- Candidates can become a teacher, professor or lecturer after completing some higher degrees such as Master's degree and then B.Ed. they can teach in both private and Government schools, colleges and universities.
- Candidates can open their own coaching institutes, tuitions or spoken Hindi classes as there are many students who want to learn good Hindi.
- They can opt for content developer. Content developer writes articles / short stories on varied topics.
- They can become news reporter or anchor in any Hindi news channel.
Diploma Hindi Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Hindi for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Hindi courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Hindi