Various BPO courses are available at institutes all across the country. BPO courses are available mainly in the metros and other cities of India where the BPO industry is in boom. Various BPO job oriented programs like Customer Handling and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs are imparted to the students using state-of-the-art learning methods. Business Process Outsourcing course incorporates intense training in accent neutralization, listening skills, telephone etiquette, accent modification, telesales etiquette, customer interaction skills, correct grammar, customer relationship management skills, etc. Besides this, a training in ‘slangs', which a caller is likely to use is a must in this course.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc Business Process Outsourcing course is a pass certificate in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 in Science stream and from a recognized board, college or university.
The minimum duration of B.Sc Business Process Outsourcing course is about 3 years.
Who is suitable for B.Sc Business Process Outsourcing course
- Candidates must be computer literate and they should have working knowledge in computers.
- An excellent command over the English language is one of the requirements that an institute look for.
- Moreover, the students should have good communication skills not only in English, but other languages as well.
- Knowledge of marketing skills and consumer behavior are equally important in this course.
- Students should be unfailingly polite in any circumstances, even if the consumer is rude or impolite and they should be reasonably intelligent as well.
- Candidates must be willing to work in 24/7 environment. They should be comfortable to work in any shift timings.
- Since, working in international call centers entails long and odd working hours, hard work and patience are the essential skills required by the candidates.
Career in Business Process Outsourcing
Due to globalization, there are now plethoras of job opportunities for youngsters. The BPO sector is one where a large number of jobs have come up for the youth.
As India has become a hot destination for Business Process Outsourcing, numerous call centers have mushroomed in several cities of the country. Several multinational companies have set up their entities in India, creating huge employment opportunities.
Candidates who are techno-savvy and who takes keen interest to connect with people from several parts of the world, a career in the BPO industry is the right job for you.
B.Sc Business Process Outsourcing Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Sc Business Process Outsourcing for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Sc Business Process Outsourcing courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Sc Business Process Outsourcing