The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.A. in Hindi Functional course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 from a recognized board, college or university.
For selecting students for admission to this course, most of the colleges and institutes test the applicant's knowledge in Hindi language. For this purpose, they conduct entrance tests for short listing the candidates.
The minimum duration of B.A. in Hindi Functional course is about 3 years but it may be more or less depending from institute to institute. After completion of the course, candidates can get many jobs in different fields.
In this degree course, the main importance is given on the Hindi literature's overall aspects. The subjects that are typically covered under B.A. Hindi Functional degree are Drama, Poetry, Fiction, Literary History, Literary Criticism, etc.
Who is suitable for B.A. Hindi Functional course
- Those candidates who have a keen interest in Hindi language and who want to know how Hindi literature came into its current form since its inception are the most suitable candidates for this course.
- Those candidates who want to become a teacher or a lecturer are also a good match for this course.
- Those who want to contribute in research of Hindi language and cooperate in its extension and development can also go for this course.
- Candidates who can present their ideas in a coherent manner are perfect for this course.
- They should have good interpersonal and communication skills which are necessary for teaching profession and other fields.
Advantages or benefits of B.A. Hindi Functional course
- One can opt in teaching profession in various schools, colleges or institutes.
- Candidates can get many administrative jobs in Hindi department.
- They can become a Hindi author and get their writings published in the form of a book.
- They can start their career in news organization such as a news anchor, editor, reporter, etc. or become a Hindi writer, language translator, etc.
Job and Career Prospects in M.A Hindi
To be frank, the job prospects in M.A Hindi are not very astounding in nature. They lack variety. This is one of the many reasons, why the course is fast becoming extinct. Generally, after passing the course, candidates tend to apply for the post of a teacher, professor or lecturer in schools, colleges or universities.
B.A. in Hindi Functional Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.A. in Hindi Functional for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.A. in Hindi Functional courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.A. in Hindi Functional