If you want to study Hindi language later on in your career, then you should study some diploma course that focuses on the main language constructs of Hindi. This diploma on Vyawaharik Hindi Padvika and Madhyamik Hindi Adhya will suit your purpose. You will basically learn Hindi Vyakaran and Hindi Bhasha that is helpful for jobs at the clerical level. This course will provide you with the information in Hindi language that will be effective for colloquial speaking and writing. As the name suggests, this course includes lessons on Hindi literature that is confined to the Madhyamik or class 10 level. Therefore, this course is highly recommendable for foreigners. There are numerous tourists from Europe and USA who come to India, to be familiar with the Indian culture. Without knowing our national language one cannot be familiar with the Indian culture. So this course is suitable for such foreigners too.
The sole eligibility requirement for this course is that, the students should pass class 9. There is no restriction regarding the marks to be obtained in class 9. The higher you score, the better will be your chances to be a part of this course. If the student willing to take admission in this course are foreigners, then their qualifying examination should be equivalent to the education boards of India. The grading system of foreigners will also be different. This will also be considered during the admission process.
- You should complete higher secondary after this course. Arts stream is an apt choice in higher secondary. This would enhance your knowledge obtained from the diploma course. You would require to obtain minimum 60% in your qualifying examination.
- Once you complete 10+2 or higher secondary, you should study graduation. It will be helpful for your career if you choose your major subject to be Hindi Literature or Comparative Literature. In order to get admission you are required to get minimum 60% in higher secondary. In most institutes admission is on merit basis. Some universities might conduct an admission test to further improve the selection.
- You can become Hindi speaking tele-callers.
- You can become proofreader in Hindi publication houses.
- After 10 years of experience as a proofreader, you can become the editor.
- You can apply for clerical posts in government post offices.
- You can join as a content writer in Hindi language.
- You can join as a translator in Hindi language in any government/ private organization.
Diploma Vyawaharik Hindi Padvika and Madhyamik Hindi Adhya Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Vyawaharik Hindi Padvika and Madhyamik Hindi Adhya for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Vyawaharik Hindi Padvika and Madhyamik Hindi Adhya courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Vyawaharik Hindi Padvika and Madhyamik Hindi Adhya