Hindi is the national language of India. It is not only important that Indians know the basic constructs of Hindi language, but it is also useful for NRIs or foreigners. When foreigners come to visit India, they sometimes find it difficult to communicate with people. In some geographical areas of India, people speak only Hindi. So non resident Indians and foreigners will require a short professional course that will help them not only to understand the language, but also the culture. This course is equally useful for school students as it would create the base for learning Hindi Literature. They will become familiar with the basics of Hindi "Bhasha" and they will also learn how this "Bhasha" has changed its form over the years. If you feel that your thirst for Hindi language is more than what is given in the school curriculum then this diploma is ideal for you.
- To be eligible for this course, you must have completed at least 10+2 or higher secondary. Students who have completed any two year diploma which is considered to be 10+2 equivalent by the government, are also eligible.
- There is no restriction regarding the marks to be obtained in the final examination. Similarly, there is no hard and fast rule regarding the stream to be pursued in higher secondary. The course will be kept open for admission as long as there are vacant seats. The number of vacant seats, although, might change with changes in government regulation.
After finishing this course, you can study Bachelor's in Arts. You can take Hindi Literature as your major subject. Generally, colleges and universities select students based on merit. So the higher you score in the higher secondary, the higher are your chances to get admission in this course. You can become school teachers in Hindi language after this course. If you wish to aim for non academic jobs, then you can opt for clerical jobs in the banking sectors. But for clerical jobs in any bank you must past the IBPS examination.
- Right after this course, you can join as a proofreader in any popular printing and publishing organization. There is a high demand for Hindi proofreaders with high depth of knowledge.
- You can be trainers in Hindi language for foreigners or non resident Indians. You can also become interpreters for NRIs or foreigners.
- Lastly, you can become stenographers or typists in a company.
Diploma Prayojanmulak Hindi Padvika Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Prayojanmulak Hindi Padvika for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Prayojanmulak Hindi Padvika courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Prayojanmulak Hindi Padvika