If you are working in a government office or if you have joined the public sector, then Marathi language is one of the languages that you will need eventually. Government jobs are transferable. So you may have to shift to a region, where Marathi is the language spoken primarily. This certification course contains various pragmatic information on Marathi language. You will learn the language constructs of Marathi. You will learn about the ancient and modern literary works in Marathi language. So those students who wish to pursue research work in Marathi, will find this course very useful. When you are learning Marathi language, it is important to know its origin. It is also important to how the syntax of Marathi language has changed from ancient times. This course encompasses all these the information. It also helps you know all the semantics and grammatical rules followed while speaking or writing Marathi.
- To be a part of this course, you must be a graduate. The stream of graduation is not a matter of concern for the institutes. Nonetheless, you will find this certification more useful for you, if you major in Ancient Indian History or Comparative Literature.
- There is no restriction regarding the marks to be obtained at the undergraduate level. However, the institutes offering this course, sometimes hold a small entrance examination. This examination is generally about 1 hour and tests your basic knowledge in language and literature.
Since this course will be very useful for government officers, it is advisable that you pursue am master's degree in either Comparative Literature or Political Science after this course. Sometime, regular universities select students for the above master's course, only if they had passed their graduation in the same discipline. But that is not true for distance education institutes. You can be from any discipline at the undergraduate level. Nonetheless, you can study a master's degree in Comparative Literature or Political Science, if you have obtained the cutoff score. These two subjects will help enhance your career in public sector services.
- You can become a content writer in Marathi language. You will have to develop Marathi content for the website of your company through a computer software.
- You can sit for the public service commission examination and become a government officer.
- You can become a Marathi journalist in a newspaper. Eventually, you will be promoted as the lead editor of the same organization.
Certification Vyavaharik Marathi Padvika Abhyaskram Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Vyavaharik Marathi Padvika Abhyaskram for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Vyavaharik Marathi Padvika Abhyaskram courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Vyavaharik Marathi Padvika Abhyaskram