Ayurveda science is one of the oldest sciences. In ancient India, we had a lot of people who used to master the art and science of Ayurveda. Ayurveda medicines are considered to cure people in the most harmless manner. So what was pretty common in ancient India is now becoming a trend in modern India. People are becoming more inclined towards Ayurveda treatment. As a result, there is a high requirement of youth knowing the Ayurveda sciences. This diploma course will help the younger generation in knowing the nits and grits about Ayurveda. You will become a master on the medicines used in Ayurveda treatment. This course also provides practical sessions, where you can apply the lessons you have learned here. You will have to diagnose patients correctly and determine their treatment procedure. This course is also ideal for people who wish to research on new Ayurveda trends and technologies.
- This course can be pursued by graduate students only. If you have still not completed your graduation, then you are not eligible for this course.
- There is no restriction on the stream of graduation. But, it is advisable that students who have completed their graduation in any science stream should pursue this course.
- The students must secure a minimum of 50% in the aggregate of their undergraduate course. Some institutes might conduct a separate admission test on the students to further shortlist them.
Students can pursue a postgraduate diploma in Medical Education after this course. This is a 1 year diploma that helps you to gain further knowledge about recent medicine and treatment trends. This course is mostly offered in foreign universities. So it is advisable that students who wish to pursue this postgraduate diploma, either clear IELTS or TOEFL after completing this diploma. If you pursue this postgraduate diploma in a foreign country, you might get a work permit of 1-2 years over there. By virtue of that work permit, you can join any hospital abroad.
- You can become a staff nurse after completing this course. Your job will be to look after the patients in the hospital. You will have to keep their medicine chart updated.
- You can become a laboratory assistant in any Ayurveda hospital.
- You can apply for project grants on new and innovative research technologies in Ayurveda. Government of India finances such research projects.
- Lastly, after around 10 years of experience, you can become an Ayurveda consultant.
Diploma Ayurveda Nishnat Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Ayurveda Nishnat for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Ayurveda Nishnat courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Ayurveda Nishnat