Ayurveda science is a widely pursued genre nowadays. It incorporates the use of medicinal herbs and flowers in the medicines. Therefore, Ayurveda helps in curing cuts and bruises in the most harmless manner. That is why these medicines are in high demand by the sports persons. Subsequently, there is a requirement for mavericks in Ayurveda sciences who can treat sports related injuries. You can learn about all the Ayurveda medicines and tactics used to cure sports related diseases or injuries. So those who are planning to become sports physician will find this course very useful. Those who generally want to learn Ayurveda for either practicing in India or abroad should also pursue this course. In fact, Ayurveda sciences are a topic of research in many abroad universities. If you study this course, then you can also research on the impact of Ayurveda on healing sport persons in the speediest way.
- The students opting for this course should complete their graduation. Students may also come from any three year diploma which is equivalent to graduation level. There is no restriction regarding the discipline of the undergraduate course. Students who have completed their graduation in Ayurveda or medical sciences would find this course much easier to comprehend. Students who have completed any diploma in Ayurveda are also eligible for this course.
- There is no restriction regarding the marks to be obtained in undergraduate level. The admission will continue until the seats are vacant.
After this course, students can study B.Sc. with a major in Biotechnology. Biotechnology is a subject that helps you to know the trend of medicines over the time. You will learn how to experiment with medicines and how you can implement new technologies in developing medicines for patients. So this will be a worthwhile move for students in Ayurveda science. You can obtain project grants on Biotechnology after you complete this three year course.
- You can join as a junior medical officer in any Ayurveda hospital. Your job will be treating patients and maintaining the records of the current patients in the hospital. You will have to upgrade the records from time to time. After few years of experience you can become senior medical officers.
- You can become a pharmacist. After few years of experience you can open your own pharmaceutical company.
- Lastly, you can become medicine consultants and determine the best medicines to be given to the patients.
Diploma Sports Medicine in Ayurveda Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Sports Medicine in Ayurveda for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Sports Medicine in Ayurveda courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Sports Medicine in Ayurveda