Stri roga or female diseases is a field that is in need of skilled professionals. A lot of women die every year due to malnutrition during pregnancy and ill treatment of their diseases. Ayurveda brings plausible solutions to these problems. To learn those solutions you need a professional course on stri roga and prasutitantra. Certification on Stri bhautik Prasutitantra is one such course. This course is of 1 year duration. During this one year you will learn about the antenatal care and treatment. You will also learn how to treat the complications arising while delivering a child. This course includes the medicines required for postnatal care. Students tend to pursue their research in this area. This course not only covers the diseases that may occur during pregnancy but it also includes all those diseases which are specifically applicable to women. So, this is a complete course for women related diseases.
- The students should have completed their higher secondary before applying to this course. This qualifying course could also be a two year diploma which is equivalent to 10+2 level.
- There is no restriction regarding the stream that is to be pursued in higher secondary. Having said this, students from arts and science stream will find this course very advantageous.
- The admission to this course is on merit basis. The cutoff marks for this course is minimum 50% on higher secondary.
Students can study B.A. with Nutrition as a major subject. Nutrition includes the dietary practices that are to be followed by pregnant women. It also includes diet structure of women who have just delivered their child. So as you can understand that, this course is an ideal one after a certification on Stri bhautik Prasutitantra. This undergraduate course will complement your knowledge in Ayurveda sciences. To study this course, you will require minimum 60% in the aggregate marks of higher secondary.
- You can become a nurse in the pre and post natal care department of any Ayurveda hospital. Your job will be to keep the record of the patients and provide them with medicines and other things.
- You can become a research assistant in any university in gynecology related projects. You can apply for fresh research projects on gynecology and obstetrics under the government of India.
- After 5-6 years of experience as a nurse you can become an Ayurveda consultant. Your job will be to advise patients according to their needs.
Certification Stri bhautik Prasutitantra Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Stri bhautik Prasutitantra for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Stri bhautik Prasutitantra courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Stri bhautik Prasutitantra