You should study B.Ed. Vocational if you are looking for a two year professional training on your domain of specialization. If you wish to specialize in horticulture or pisciculture, then you can study B.Ed. vocational in horticulture or pisciculture respectively. Similarly, people who wish to get a hands on training in crafts should take the respective major subject in B.Ed. vocational. This course is meant for professional training on various subjects on which you don't have any degree course. These vocational subjects are highly lucrative in the employment environment right now. You can secure a job in India or abroad after specializing in one subject under this B.Ed. course. This course is not only meant for academic jobs, but you can be a part of a lot of non academic jobs too. Let us take a look at the eligibility and job scenario for this course in the following section.
- The basic requirement is that you should pass higher secondary or 10+2 prior to this course. There is no harm if a candidate wishes to study this course after his or her graduation. If any candidate has completed a two or three year diploma which is equivalent to any of the above courses, then also that student can apply for this course.
- The students should obtain a minimum of 50% in the aggregate of their qualifying examination.
- Finally, an admission test is conducted and a student needs to pass this test to secure a seat in this B.Ed. course.
Once you pass this course, you can study M.Ed. in vocational studies. To be eligible for this course you should get a first class in B.Ed. vocational. You would also have to clear the corresponding entrance examination for this course. You can choose the subject of specialization same as that of your B.Ed. course. Nevertheless, it is advisable that you choose a related but different subject of specialization from that of your B.Ed. For example, if you have completed B.Ed. in healthcare, then you can choose a specialization on pharmacy in your M.Ed. course.
- You can become a nurse in a hospital. You can also become junior horticulturist or pharmacist in a company.
- You can become a school teacher. You will teach the subject in which you specialized.
- You can be a project coordinator in adult literacy campaigns.
- You can first be a trainee and then finally a marketing executive in a company.
B.Ed Vocational Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Ed Vocational for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Ed Vocational courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Ed Vocational