There is a relation between the legislative counsel and the common person. The draftsman who is drafting the legislation will understand that. The language of the draft has certain constructs. One cannot incorporate something that is not allowed in the legislation jargon. You will learn about all these in this diploma course on Legislative Drafting. A lot of portion of the drafting has to do with communicative English and legislative jargon. After this course. You will be thorough with the necessary judicial jargon and you would be able to communicate that jargon in a way comprehensible to the end users of the drafts. Besides this, a lot of students are preparing themselves for public service examinations. In various posts in PSC, drafting is an important art that one needs to learn. Besides, you will learn certain portions of Civics and Law useful when you are applying for a government job.
- The candidates who wish to study this diploma course should first complete either 10+2 or higher secondary.
- Although the basic requirement is higher secondary or its equivalent, you can also study this course after your graduation. Since this diploma course is of arts orientation, it is advisable that students with a major in any arts subject should apply for this course.
- There is no restriction regarding the minimum marks to be obtained in the qualifying examination. The admission to this course is generally based on merit. This means that the higher you score, the better are your chances to be a part of this course.
If you have opted for this diploma after your 10+2 then you should think of studying graduation after this course. The best option would be to study bachelor's in arts with Political Science or History or a related subject as a major. Such a degree would help to enhance the legislative knowledge you obtained in the diploma. If you do not wish to take a major subject, then it will give you a wider scope. You can choose any combination of subjects Civics, Economics, Political Science, History and complete your graduation on this combination.
- At first, you will be a legislative draftsman or a legal assistant.
- After 3 years, you can become a legal solution expert.
- After around 4-5 years of experience as a legal expert, you can become an assistant legal manager.
- After another 4-5 years, you can become a legal manager or a company secretary.
Diploma Legislative Drafting Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Legislative Drafting for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Legislative Drafting courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Legislative Drafting