Today a lot of companies are looking for specialists in printing technologies. Not only companies but such professionals are in high demands in academia too. Printing is a technology that no institute can do without. It is not just the printing, but the processing before the printing that involves the hard work. You must know how to process the soft copies so as to make the print look effective. Sometimes the documents to be printed are not arranged properly. The person responsible for the printing has to arrange them in such a way that the resources required for printing is minimized. You will learn this and keeping a log of printing everyday in this course. The management of resources for printing is another issue. Being a print administrator, you will learn how to manage the resources, take care of them and see that such costly devices are not tampered with.
- You require a degree in 10+2 level prior to this course.
You can also complete any two year diploma that is affiliated under the government of India and deemed to be equivalent to higher secondary.
- There is no restriction regarding the stream to be pursued in higher secondary. Nonetheless, it has been seen that students who have passed from arts stream and student from science stream find this course very useful. In fact, if you are currently pursuing science in higher secondary, then make sure that you have Mathematics and Computer Science in your subject combination.
After this course, you can study a diploma in Research Methodology of Education. This course will groom you to become a knowledgeable researcher. You will be able to publish at least one dissertation while being on this course. Since you have already completed a diploma in Print Administration, you know how to print your dissertation. So these two diplomas will help you build your career in research and development.
- After passing, you can become a printing specialist in a company or an academic institute. You will have to print bulks of documents everyday and keep a record of the resources used for printing each day.
- After a few years of experience you can become a system engineer. Your job will be to check the condition of the printer from time to time and repair it when required.
- After around 10 years of experience as a system engineer, you can become a print production manager.
D.P.A. Diploma Print Administration Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for D.P.A. Diploma Print Administration for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering D.P.A. Diploma Print Administration courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for D.P.A. Diploma Print Administration