Starting a business venture requires professional training. If you plan to start a partnership business, then you also require a training on the latest government regulations regarding a partnership venture. A diploma course on Co-operative Management is there to help you with all these. You will learn about the various aspects of maintaining the books of accounts in your business. You will also be able to incorporate new taxation rules into your business with the knowledge gained in this diploma. You will learn the technique of running your business in a more or less lucrative manner. A lot of startup businesses have failed because the owners didn't have any knowledge of cooperative management. So it is advisable that if you are aiming for the managerial positions in a company or if you are planning to start your own company, then you should think of this kind of a professional course.
- The basic requirement is that the students should pass higher secondary.
- This course could also be opted after completing graduation. Whether you opt for this course after 10+2 or your graduation, there is no restriction regarding the stream to be pursued in your qualifying examination.
- The students should obtain a minimum of 45% marks in the higher secondary or undergraduate level. If the students belong to any reserved quota, then the cutoff will be relaxed by 5%.
If you wish to become an entrepreneur and you have completed this diploma after the higher secondary, then you can study CA or Chartered Accountancy after this course. To be a CA student one must clear an entrance examination that is commonly known as CPT. The students who clear this examination with 50% marks are eligible to study this CA course. Students can learn which kind of startup businesses will be fruitful for them in this course.
- You can join as a project leader in a company. Your job will be to obtain lucrative projects from foreign companies. During the tenure of this project you will also be reporting the progress of your team members to your superiors.
- After 5-6 years of experience as a project leader, you can start your own business venture. As mentioned earlier, you can be the sole owner of your company or you can start a partnership business.
- If you are still not prepared to start a company, then you can become project managers and later on divisional managers.
Diploma Co-operative Management (D.C.M.) Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Co-operative Management (D.C.M.) for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Co-operative Management (D.C.M.) courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Co-operative Management (D.C.M.)