- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing Diploma in Office Management course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 from a recognized board, college or university. Admission to the diploma course is based on the merit and qualification of the candidate.
- There is no maximum age limit for the applicant.
The minimum duration of Diploma in Office Management course is about a year. The syllabus is split into 2 semesters with a duration of six months each. Examination takes place in the month of November / December and May / June. On the basis of theoretical as well as practical examination which is held every semester, students are evaluated and they are graded according to their performance. The course generally focuses on Secretarial Practice, Office Management, Business Organization and Human Relations, Business Communication, Shorthand, Business English, Grooming and Personality Development.
About Diploma in Office Management course
Diploma in Office Management train the students with required skills and knowledge for handling general responsibilities of an office for the effective management of staff and resources such as maintenance of data, payroll administration, maintenance of files and records, office communication management, space management, coordinating meetings, office facility management for day to day functioning, etc. the major task of the office manager is to maje sure that the office runs smoothly. After passing the course, students may get jobs in administrative positions both in public as well as private sector organizations.
Advantages or benefits of Diploma in Office Managemet
- This course will help the candidates to become future managers.
- This course is beneficial as it helps the students to be familiar with modern office management and business communications.
- This course trains the students to maintain and run the offices independently and effectively.
- After completion of the course, students will be able to provide competent and effective management support in the form of office management as well as administrative services.
Responsibilities of an office manager
Some responsibilities that an office manager has to fulfill are:
- Preparing Reports.
- Hold discussions with the management regarding the rules, policies and procedures to be followed in the office.
- Fixing appointments and drafting a correspondence for the management.
- Overall controlling of the clerks and clerical aspects of the firm.
- They may also participate in marketing the firm's products.
Diploma Office Management (D.O.M) Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Office Management (D.O.M) for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Office Management (D.O.M) courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Office Management (D.O.M)