The accessories are an integral part of the fashion industry. Designing the proper accessories for a fashion event is a big challenge. Only professionals from handicraft and accessories genre are given the responsibility to design the appropriate accessories for the event. In order to become a professional in this genre you must go through a certification course. Such a course is a Certification Fashion Accessories & Handicraft Development, which is of 1 year duration. The advantage of this course is that, not only do you learn to design the accessories that would go with an apparel, but you also learn to design the backdrop of the fashion event. You can become an expert in designing handicrafts. Apart from glamorizing any fashion event, these handicrafts also can be a part of a Bollywood movies. You will also learn how to supply handicrafts according to the mood and essence of the movie.
- The students must pass higher secondary from a recognized institute. Students who have cleared a course that is equivalent to 10+2 are also allowed to study this course.
- There is no restriction the marks to be obtained in the higher secondary. The admission is given to those students who has a penchant for fashion designing. This passion for fashion technology will be tested. The candidates will have to go through a short personal interview. Based on the performance of the student in this interview, he or she will be selected for this course.
You can study a certification in Fashion Integration for Apparel Industry. The reason of suggesting this course is that all the accessories you design are for some apparel. If you are not well versed with the texture, color, fabric of the apparel, you cannot design matching accessories. So, this course will help you to design apparels that are in rhythm with the modern fashion disposition. The eligibility criteria for this course is almost same as that of a certification on Fashion Accessories & Handicraft Development. There is one difference, though. The interview process is not conducted unless the number of candidates applying is huge.
- Initially, you will become a handicraft designer in a fashion house.
- After 2-3 years, you can become a sales merchandiser. You will have to keep track of the fabrics and raw materials used in the production of fashion accessories.
- You will become a senior fashion designer after gaining expertise in the above fields.
Certification Fashion Accessories & Handicraft Development Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Fashion Accessories & Handicraft Development for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Fashion Accessories & Handicraft Development courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Fashion Accessories & Handicraft Development