This certification course is meant for people who want to make his career in fashion technology, especially in knitwear production technology. These days, the knitwear industry has become a highly profitable industry. The students get an opportunity to be trained in Fashion Knitwear & Production Technology within the garment / clothing sector and also production of knitted textiles / garments. This course prepares the students with the latest knowhow in the knitting and design sector.
- The basic eligibility criteria to pursue Certification Fashion Knitwear & Production Technology course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 with a minimum of 50-55% marks. There is no restriction on the stream that you have chosen in 10+2.
- If you have some prior knowledge on knitting and stitching, then it will help you to understand the course in a better way.
The duration of Certification course in Fashion Knitwear & Production Technology is 1 year.
Further discussions on eligibility
The institutions which provide certification course in Fashion Knitwear & Production Technology assess the candidates for their knitting ability. Candidates with prior experience in knitting garments get preference to pursue this course. The practical ability of the candidate in this field is judged. The course is practical and fieldwork oriented. So the better are your creative abilities in this genre, the higher are your chances to get admitted to this course.
Who is suitable for Certification FKRT course
- The candidates should have artistic ability, originality and creativity so as to succeed in the fashion knitwear industry.
- They should be innovative and be able to perform sketching to execution.
- They should be able to work for long hours, should be hard worker and should be helpful with their colleagues during work.
Candidates join as a trainee in a textile company and later on they can evolve as textile designer. They can join a company as a textile designer or consultant. A lot of new companies look for franchisees who have deep knowledge about merchandising and manufacturing of knitted garments. This is a kind of self employment approach and best for people aspiring to become freelancers initially. The candidates can become a garment merchandiser or local franchisee of the company.
The focus of Certification FKPT course is on the following areas
Understanding knitting machinery
Fabric development with different knitting forms and weights
Yarn composition and blends
Certification Fashion Knitwear & Production Technology(FKPT) Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Fashion Knitwear & Production Technology(FKPT) for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Fashion Knitwear & Production Technology(FKPT) courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Fashion Knitwear & Production Technology(FKPT)