Minimum qualification is SSC passing and reading and writing proficiency in English language.
Admissions are based on batch schedule and first come first served basis.
The course is suitable for freshers, artisans, consumers who are interested in learning Diamond Grading.
This course is designed for learning Comprehensive Diamond grading skills and will enable the candidate to make a career in the Diamond industry.
This is a 40 session (of 3 hours each) course either conducted as full day of half days. It includes various topics: overview of diamonds, their occurrence, mining and recovery, marketing flow of rough diamonds, their properties, types, grading and sorting, diamond grading environment, overview of 4 Cs, clarity grading, grading of a diamond cut, valuation based on carat weight, synthetic simulants, International and Indian diamond trade.
Once a candidate completes the Diamond Grading course he can take up choose any of the following:
- Management jobs in jewellery production units pertaining to managing inventory, diamond bagging for Jewellery and exports
- Marketing jobs in MNC for domestic & international diamond sales for branded jewellery for wholesale & retail sales.
- Free lancing for making jewellery on orders for diamond brokerage practice, authorized appraiser and online trading.
- Grader jobs in diamond export office for jewellery productions, Diamond and Jewellery Certifying Laboratories.
- Become an Entrepreneur in diamond manufacturing units for imports/exports or jewellery manufacturing and exports
In the diamond domain , this course culminates into taking up a taking up a job or freelance as a diamond grader.
Certificate course in Diamond Grading Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certificate course in Diamond Grading for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certificate course in Diamond Grading courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certificate course in Diamond Grading