If you have good fashion sense and an inclination towards ethnic wear designing, then you require this certification on Design & Pattern Making for Ethnic Apparel to hone your skills. This is a specialization course focusing basically on the design of ethnic wear. Sewing is an integral part of ethnic wear. There are so many textures and patterns that are possible in an ethnic wear. You will learn to apply those textures and designs on the apparels. The designs also depend on the social and cultural framework of a region. There are a lot of differences in the ethnic wear of various regions of India. You have to learn about them, before designing a dress for a particular state or region. You must be aware of the past attire history of the state you are designing for. This course includes all this information in the most comprehensible way, for your learning.
- The students must pass higher secondary before studying this course. If any students pursue a two year diploma, that is equivalent to 10+2 level, then also he is eligible for this course.
- Although passing 10+2 is the minimum requirement, a lot of students study this course after graduation. If a student completes Bachelor's of Arts first and then studies this course, they will find this curriculum easier to understand.There is no restriction regarding the marks to be obtained in their higher secondary or graduation. The higher you score the better are your chances to get the admission.
You can study a certification on Fashion Art & Illustration after this course. As also earlier mentioned, designing ethnic wear requires a thorough knowledge in the various textures and patterns designed on any ethnic dress. To be able to do so, you must be a good illustrator. This certification on Fashion Art & Illustration helps you achieve this. The eligibility criteria of this certification are almost same as that of a certification on Design & Pattern Making for Ethnic Apparel. The only thing is that before joining this course, you will have to pass a short interview on fashion illustration.
- At first, you can become an intern in any garment manufacturing company. You will learn how the production process of ethnic garments goes.
- After the completion of your internship, you will be hired as the technical designer of that company.
- Eventually, you can become the product developer/ production manager of that company.
Certification Pattern Making for Fashion Apparel Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Pattern Making for Fashion Apparel for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Pattern Making for Fashion Apparel courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Pattern Making for Fashion Apparel