This certification on Surface Design & Product Styling For Home Fashion helps you to learn interior designing, which is another aspect of fashion designing. the ambiance that is created for a fashion event needs a good sense of graphic designing and product styling. You will learn how to decorate the backdrop of any event. You will learn how to package the products in order to sell them to the maximum number of people. You will learn to make attractive handicrafts in this course. Such handicrafts are in high demand in the fashion industry. Textile or surface designing is another aspect of this course. By virtue of this, you will learn about the various fabrics and textures used in clothing lines. A change in climate or the taste of people makes a serious effect on the textile industry. You will learn to keep yourself with all these changes in this course.
- The students must complete their higher secondary prior to this course. The qualifying course can also be an equivalent to 10+2. So any candidate who has completed a pre-university course, affiliated under the government of India, is also eligible for this course.
- There is no restriction regarding the marks to be obtained in the qualifying examination. The admission is on merit basis.
You can study Bachelor's of Arts in Economics after this course. If you want to become a production manager eventually then a combination of this certification and bachelor's course will help you a lot. Since you will become a product stylist, you must also know how to manage and maintain the products. You must also know how much of the product should be produced by your company. The requirements to study this course is minimum 60% in the higher secondary course. Some institutes prefer to further screen the students based on a short admission test.
- You can become a textile designer after this course. Your job will be to look into the production various clothing lines.
- You can become an interior designer. You will not only design the backdrops of any fashion event, but also the interiors of houses. You will have to design the living rooms, bedrooms of the houses and incorporate innovation and style in them.
- After around five years of experience in the fashion industry, you can become a fashion consultant. Your job will be to give fashion related advice to the fashion industries.
Certification Surface Design & Product Styling For Home Fashion Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Surface Design & Product Styling For Home Fashion for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Surface Design & Product Styling For Home Fashion courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Surface Design & Product Styling For Home Fashion