It is an undergraduate Science and Humanities course. Visual Communication is the transmission of ideas and information through visual aids. There are various visual aids using which the ideas and information can be transmitted.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing Bachelor of Visual Communication course is a Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 in any stream preferably Electronic Media as one of the subject and from a recognized college or university.
- The marks of admission of this college may vary from college to college.
- In various colleges it conducts entrance exam plus interview and percentage of 12th class for the admission of students.
- Admission is usually given to meritorious students on the basis of merit marks in 10+2 exam and state wise entrance test.
The duration of Bachelor of Visual Communication course is of 3 years which is divided into six semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
Some information about the course
Bachelor of Visual Communication course focuses on communication through visual aids. Visual aids are used to circulate messages, ideas and information to a large audience. The field of Visual Communication is diverse and this form of communication has proved to be very effective among the audiences as more and more people are receptive towards visual aids.
Who is suitable for Bachelor of Visual Communication course
- The applicants should have a creative and inventive mind which is essential to take up this challenging career.
- The candidates should be creative, problem solver and conceptual aptitude which are necessary for this course.
- The course is also suitable for those who are willing to go for teaching field at higher degree levels in colleges and universities both in private and government institutions.
- Bachelor of Visual Communication course offers diverse job opportunities. Job profiles, to an extent depend upon the specialization that one possesses.
- After completing the course, they are employed by multimedia and web design companies, advertising and publicity agents and as in-house designer.
- Candidates can join the media industry in either graphic designing section or web designing section or visual effects section.
- Opportunities also exist for Visual Communication graduates in the field of television and film design, exhibition and display.
- They can apply for graphic artist or graphic designer in the advertising section of the company.
- Many graduates Visual Communication set up their own design companies.
Bachelor of Visual Communication (BVC) Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Bachelor of Visual Communication (BVC) for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Bachelor of Visual Communication (BVC) courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Bachelor of Visual Communication (BVC)