About the course
It is an Undergraduate Academic course in the field of Fine Arts. With the growing demand for artists in the country, the education sector has open doors for the artists as a professional stream. Commercial Arts are one such field that adds wings to the artists' career. B.F.A Commercial Arts course can be pursued after completing 10+2 degree.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.F.A Commercial Arts is a pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination in any stream and from a recognized college or university.
- Though there is no entrance test for B.F.A Commercial Arts course, but a few institutes may conduct these for admission purposes.
- Apart from this, some institutes may conduct an Aptitude Test and on the basis of the test, the final decision for admission is made.
B.F.A Commercial Arts course can be completed within a span of 3 years.
What are the scopes for B.F.A Commercial Arts course student
A commercial artist has the potential to covert ideas and thoughts into visual form. Many companies are inviting artists to convey their message in the form of painting, graphics, illustrative works, business artwork, creative business works, pictures in newspapers, advertising and commercial products.
- These days, there is a high demand for graphic designers. Their responsibility is to create a visual presentation, designs, and images to convey the business products to their customers in an interactive manner.
- Companies are hiring Art Directors for creating presentations, bill boards, window displays and technical catalogs. These profiles are stable and completely commercial.
- Commercial artists are also required in the field of e-commerce who are well acquainted with graphic design and animation.
- Other profiles at industrial level cover working in a publishing house, art studios, fashion photography, movies and televisions, teaching and mentoring in schools and colleges, etc.
- Candidates may also choose to work on selected projects by sitting at home as a Freelancer.
Current job profile for B.F.A Commercial Arts
There are multiple opening for the artists in various streams. Whether your skills are in the field of painting, designing, arts or crafts, you have opportunities to start with your interest at a professional level. Each profile is static and offers a good salary package.
Some of the job profiles for B.F.A Commercial Artists are as follows:
- Graphic Designers
- Art Directors
- Fashion Photographer
- Media Developer
- Catalog Designers
B.F.A. Commercial Arts Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.F.A. Commercial Arts for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.F.A. Commercial Arts courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.F.A. Commercial Arts