About B.P.A. course
It is an undergraduate course in Performing Arts. Bachelor of Performing Arts course is all about entertainment and its related techniques. The course teaches the students the three forms of fine arts i.e. music, dance and drama. There is also a provision of specialization in any of the forms of fine arts. Performing arts will enable the students to be an artist in all the three varied forms of performance and entertainment sources.
- The minimum qualification for pursuing Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.) course is a pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized college or university.
- Students who are willing to apply for this course should have a background in the area of fine arts (music, dance and drama) to go further in this course.
The duration of Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.) course is of 3 years. But, some institutes provide this course for about 4 years.
Who should opt for Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.) course
- Any student who seeks to pursue a career in the entertainment industry and relish the stage performance will best suit for this course.
- This course provides specialization in any of the fine arts i.e. music, dance and drama and anyone with interest in these forms of performance arts can pursue this course.
- This course not only provides a niche in the entertainment industry but also provides basic education along with it. So, this is a plus point for the candidates pursuing B.P.A. course.
How to get admission in Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.) course
The admission to this program is mostly direct. In direct admission method, candidates have to fill an application form indicating their preference for the program. After the institute declares cut off marks for the program, students are granted admission on verification of their relevant documents.
Career options and jobs
Career prospects for a performing arts graduate are brighter. There are multiple entertainment houses which seek skilled and talented professionals to serve their industry. The prospects of performing arts is not only limited to entertainment houses but is also open to new ideas like a self initiated stat up or studio. This course provides multiple options after the course has been completed both as a job and academics.
Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.) Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.) for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.) courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.)