There are different categories of instruments for physical measurement. The measurement techniques and maintenance procedures are different for every instrument. Such instruments are required in various fields of engineering, be it civil or mechanical or electrical. This course is kind of a generalized course, that offers you the information regarding various measurement tools. So any student from any branch of the engineering stream will find this course useful. In fact, sometimes engineering students opt for interdisciplinary studies. For them, knowing the instruments of multiple disciplines is a must. They will find this course very helpful, if they complete this course prior to their interdisciplinary studies. The benefit of this course is that the students not only get to learn the technology of the instruments theoretically, but they also use it practically. You will get a hands on training on most of the instruments covered by the course curriculum.
- The basic requirement is passing higher secondary. The students can also pass any two year diploma that is approved to be 10+2 equivalent, by the government of India.
- Although the basic requirement is 10+2, it is advisable that students study this course after their graduation. In fact, as mentioned in the previous section, engineering students will find this course very useful for their career. So the best option is to study this course after completing a B.tech or B.E. course.
- There is no restriction regarding the stream to be pursued in the course prior to this certification. Nonetheless, students from the science stream will find this course to be easier to comprehend than other students.
You can study an advanced diploma in Technical and Analytical Chemistry, after this course. This course will help you learn about various chemical elements and molecular dimensions of those elements. This course will also provide you a hands on training on various elements, including metals, alloys, etc. This knowledge will help you come up with innovations in the design of instruments. Any student who has completed his graduation, in any discipline, is allowed to study this course.
- You can become an instrument engineer after this course.
- You can also become a process or component engineer after this course. Your job will be to test the various components or processes of any instrument.
- After around 5 years of experience, you can become a service or maintenance engineer.
- Finally, with some more time and experience, you can become project managers.
Certification Instruments Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification Instruments for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification Instruments courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification Instruments