Performing arts include music, dance, theater and drama performances. If you want to become a complete artist, these are the areas where you need to excel or improve. The topics of performing arts are individually vast. As a performing artist, you might have to sing and dance in front of live audiences. This course will not only prepare you in the individual skills, but it will also prepare you for live performances. There are various subjects of specializations under music and dance. You can choose one or two areas of specializations under the various music and dance forms. These specializations will vary between institutes. You will also get drama classes in this course. You can refine your acting skills. You will be called to participate in theater workshops. In such workshops you can learn acting skills from actual theater actors. You might also get a job offer in such workshops.
- You need to pass either higher secondary or 10+2 or any equivalent course from government approved institutes.
- There is no restriction regarding the marks to be obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Before you take admission, you need to clear an interview. The objective of this interview is to test whether you have what is needed to become a true performer.
You can study a diploma in fashion designing after this course. As a performer, you will be expected to have a bit of knowledge in fashion designing. So, you can think of studying this diploma course. You will get a deep understanding about the fabrics to be used for your dress and the tones to be used for your makeup. You will learn what should be your attire based on the backdrop of your performance. Fashion designing takes into consideration the past history, culture and the ambiance in which you are performing a certain kind of art. This information is also required when in performing arts. So these two diplomas are related to each other and complement each other's knowledge.
- If you have developed high expertise in singing, then you can become a vocalist in radio. You can either join a government channel or a private one.
- If you develop both singing and dancing skills equally well, then you can open your own band. You can become the lead singer of your band and perform in various states or countries.
- You can apply for acting in daily soaps or mega serials.
Dip. Performing Arts Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Dip. Performing Arts for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Dip. Performing Arts courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Dip. Performing Arts