Painting is a vast genre of creativity. There are a lot of things that a professional painter should know before starting his career. A professional painter may also become a specialized painter in one or two genres particularly. Similarly, a sculptor needs to know about the texture and quality of the materials he should work with when he is carving any statue. This postgraduate diploma course helps in knowing these basic information. To become a good painter or a great sculptor, you must also have a deep knowledge about the color patterns, texture and fabric quality of the canvas on which you are painting your picture. You will be taught all these techniques in this course. the entire course is practical oriented. This is what makes this course, so pragmatic and appealing to art and crafts students. You might also have to organize exhibitions showcasing your works and talent.
PG Dip. Painting, Sculpture, Applied Arts - Colleges & Admission Notifications
Find the list of colleges offering PG Dip. Painting, Sculpture, Applied Arts course. Check out individual college websites to know more about the admission for 2022 - 2023 academic year. You may download the application form and course details from the official college website.
No colleges found offering this course.
To add a college to the above list, you must search for college and then add a course to the college.
- You need to complete graduation before studying this course. There is a restriction regarding the stream of the undergraduate course. The students who have passed graduation in art and crafts or fine arts or painting or performing arts can study this course.
- Since this course is concentrated on creativity skills, marks is not a measuring criterion here. You just need to pass your graduation with no backlogs outstanding.
- Most of the institutes offering this course conduct a short interview to screen the applicants. You need to showcase your creative skills to be selected for this course.
Future Job Prospects
- If you like to become an academician, you can apply for teaching positions. You can become a fine arts teacher in any primary or secondary school. If you wish to join a government school, then you will have to complete a one year B.Ed. course in vocational training.
- You can become a graphic designer or an animator. These days there is a high demand for artists with good drawing skills in animation production companies. You will be given a short training on how to implement your painting skills on a computer software, before you start your job as an animator.
- You can become a freelancing sculptor. You will have to work at flexible time schedules for your clients.
- You can become a handicraft designer in any renowned fashion house. Your job will be to design the accessories and handicrafts, that are used during any fashion event. You might have to design the backdrop of the fashion event.
PG Dip. Painting, Sculpture, Applied Arts Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for PG Dip. Painting, Sculpture, Applied Arts for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering PG Dip. Painting, Sculpture, Applied Arts courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for PG Dip. Painting, Sculpture, Applied Arts