About M.E Refrigeration & Air Conditioning course
It is a postgraduate Engineering course in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning. The course teaches the students about the repair, servicing and maintenance of commercial and industrial refrigeration & air conditioning system in factories, homes, office building, shopping centres and hospitals. Specialists in refrigeration & air conditioning needs to be skilled in welding, pipe fitting and electrical wiring. The program will provide intensive training needed for the skills for any type of maintenance, service and repair work of refrigerators and air conditioners.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.E Refrigeration & Air Conditioning course is a pass degree in B.E / B.Tech or any other equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized college or university.
- Some colleges and institutes conduct entrance examination for admission to this postgraduate engineering course.
The duration of M.E Refrigeration & Air Conditioning course is about 2 years.
Every students is required to undergo summer internship training during the vacation period to get exposed to new technologies and practices in refrigeration and air conditioning.
In-house project works are carried out in various areas such as performance analysis of refrigerators, alternative refrigerants, air conditioners, automobile air conditioners, etc.
Who is suitable for M.E Refrigeration & Air Conditioning course
- This course is suitable for those candidates who have the ability to solve problems using both logical as well as innovative approaches.
- They should have the ability to design and conduct experiments, to analyze and interpret data.
- They should be able to accept responsibility, should be able to plan and prioritize, attention to detail and exercising good decision.
Advantages or benefits of M.E Refrigeration & Air Conditioning course
- Refrigeration and air conditioning is a mature field in Engineering. It has a wide scope of employment in India as well as abroad.
- Engineers work on systems for offices, homes, schools, hospitals, factories, stores, airplanes, theaters, ships, trains and cars.
- It helps to prepare students with a goal of service manager or business owner.
- Various campus recruitment drives are carried out by leading industries and the students are able to find a placement even before completing their course work and project.
- Engineers are employed in the area of research and development, design and application.
M.E Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.E Refrigeration & Air Conditioning for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.E Refrigeration & Air Conditioning courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.E Refrigeration & Air Conditioning