If you are a government employee, then you must be aware of the impending transfers. Any government employee is liable to be transferred in any region where there is a branch of that government organization. There may be lots of employees who cannot adjust to such changes in the very beginning. It takes a lot of time for them to sink in. In that case, such employees can think of studying a Post Graduate Certificate course in Participatory Management of Displacement, Resettlement and Rehabilitation. Transfer sometimes not only happens to the employee only. This includes the resettlement of the family of the employee. So the employee needs a kind of positive orientation towards his job, such that he can also motivate his family members along with him. This course concentrates on the adjustment techniques of employees when they are resettled or rehabilitated to an altogether new place with their families.
- The basic requirement for this course is higher secondary degree or 10+2 degree. Nonetheless, it is advisable that you complete your graduation first. Adjustment and management techniques are better understood once you complete your college level education. This is because the real adjustment starts with your college life.
- There is no restriction regarding the stream of graduation to be pursued. This is because government employees can be from any sector, who wish to learn the adjustment and management techniques once rehabilitated.
If you are studying this certificate course after your higher secondary, then you can study a B.A. honors course in Political Science. This course will help you understand the political scenario of the region where you have been transferred. You need to obtain minimum 55% marks in the higher secondary or 10+2 to be a part of this course. Some institutes might conduct an admission test to further screen the candidates.
- Since you are already a government employee, you already possess a job. Now you need jobs of higher ranks. You can sit for an entrance examination under the railway recruitment board. Every year the railway recruitment board advertises for thousands of vacancies in various posts.
- You can apply for bank jobs. If you hold a higher secondary degree, then you can apply only for clerical jobs in a bank. If you complete your graduation, then you can also apply for probationary officer posts.
- Lastly, you can apply for IAS or IPS posts if you clear the UPSC examination.
Certification P.G.Cert.ParticipatoryMgmt DisplcmtResettlmt.Rehab Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Certification P.G.Cert.ParticipatoryMgmt DisplcmtResettlmt.Rehab for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Certification P.G.Cert.ParticipatoryMgmt DisplcmtResettlmt.Rehab courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Certification P.G.Cert.ParticipatoryMgmt DisplcmtResettlmt.Rehab