- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.B.A. Power Management course is a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized college or university.
- The preferred mode to take admission in M.B.A. Power Management course is entrance exam. The percentile of entrance test like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, and UPESMET are accepted.
- Most of the institutes have entrance exams as their admission criteria. Hence, the students who have appeared in the final exam of the Graduation and those who are awaiting their results are also allowed to apply for this course.
M.B.A. Power Management course is a postgraduate engineering and management course. The minimum duration of this course is about 2 years which is divided into four semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
Who should opt for M.B.A. Power Management course
- Anyone who is interested in power management is suitable for this course.
- This course is meant for those students who are looking for a career in power sector.
- Those who are fond of contributing towards power sector can also apply for this course.
- The students who can work collaboratively in teams, who are able to make decisions, who possess analytical abilities and who have an eye for detail are tailored made for this course.
- Candidates with engineering background who dream to move to top positions in future should apply for this course.
Academic options after M.B.A. Power Management course
After passing this course, the candidates can study further to enhance their qualification. If the candidates have an interest in research field, then they may pursue Ph.D in power management.
How to get admission in M.B.A. Power Management course
Every institute follows a selection process of its own. The admission to this course is through entrance exam. The entrance tests for this course are CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, and UPESMET. The institutes accept the scores of these tests to shortlist candidates based on merit. A merit list is then prepared on the basis of scores to select the candidates. Some institutes also conduct group discussion and personal interview after the entrance exam to select the candidates based on their score. Finally, a list of final selection of candidates are made by the counseling procedure.
M.B.A Power Management Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.B.A Power Management for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.B.A Power Management courses in your preferred locations.