If you want to teach students who require special attention and care at the school level, then you can think of studying a B.Ed Handicapped course. The students could have hearing impairment or speech impediment. The students could be partially paralyzed. So they are facing impediments while continuing their studies. You as a teacher will have to not only teach them, but also motivate them. You must show them how they can overcome their impediments and move forward. You will have to hold special activities that will help them rejuvenate their mind and body. So you have to become a teacher, a friend and a career guide for them. This B.Ed handicapped course helps you achieve all these. You will get to learn the scientific techniques of teaching students who need special care. You will have to teach such students at the end of this course for your performance appraisal.
- The students who want to study this course must be a graduate. There is no restriction regarding the stream of graduation. The students can be either from science or arts or commerce or management stream.
- The students must score a minimum of 60% in their graduation.
- Finally, the students will be further shortlisted via an entrance examination. If the students pass in this examination, they will be selected for this course.
If you further want to specialize in teaching qualities, then you can study M.Ed for special students. This course will further hone your teaching skills. You can take up a subject of specialization for teaching in the schools. You will be able to learn about your specialization subject in this course in details. You will be given a special training on the techniques of teaching that subject to students of secondary or senior secondary. To be a part of this course you must clear an M.Ed entrance examination.
- After this B.Ed course, you can become a school teacher. Your job will be to teach and take special care of the students.
- You can apply for academic projects for such special students from the government of India. You will be the principal investigator of such a project. You can also engage your senior secondary students in such projects and upgrade this project into a learn and earn facility.
- You can become counselors of school students. Your job will be to listen to the problems of a student and guide them.
B.Ed Handicapped Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Ed Handicapped for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Ed Handicapped courses in your preferred locations.