Who should opt for Diploma Dairy Mgt. course
- Candidates, who want to join the dairy industry in administrative roles or positions, should pursue this course.
- They must have a clear understanding of customer needs and market trends to be a successful Dairy manager.
- They must be able to add brand value and have an edge over competitors.
The main object of dairy management course is to provide basic input to students about planning, production and management of dairy farms, entrepreneurship development in dairy processing, entrepreneurship development in milk preservation and management of co-operatives, dairy farms and industries.
In Diploma Dairy Mgt. program, the following topics are covered in detail:
Dairy Buffalo Production Management
Dairy Herd Management
Dairy Farm Planning Management
Milk Filtration Management
Animal signs Management
Cow comfort Management
Career Prospects in Diploma Dairy Mgt. course
- A Diploma Graduate in Dairy Mgt. can find job opportunities in private sector and Government dairy establishments. The candidates may be appointed as:
Head – Farm Services
- A typical dairy farm manager ensures that proper procedures are placed in the dairy farm that results in an improvement of cows health, milk production and fertility.
- Candidates may also join teaching or do research in academics or start his own business venture.
Diploma Dairy Mgt. Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Dairy Mgt. for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Dairy Mgt. courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Dairy Mgt.