About the course
It is a Diploma level course in Industrial Pollution & Control. This diploma program is not offered by many institutes in India. Candidates who are desirous of pursuing this course might not be able to find a suitable job opening in the cities they live in. so, they have to move to other places for jobs related to this field.
The basic qualification for pursuing Diploma Industrial Pollution & Control course is a pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination in Science stream with Chemistry as one of the core subject and from a recognized college or university. However, the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for distance mode of education differs from one institute to another institute.
The minimum duration of Diploma Industrial Pollution & Control course is 1 year and the maximum duration could be about 2 years. However, there is no fixed duration for diploma course pursued through distance learning. They can complete the course according to their own convenience and pace.
Who is suitable for Diploma Industrial Pollution & Control course
- Those who want to know and solve matters like pollution problems, concentration of contaminants, methods of testing pollution sources to determine physiochemical nature, metods of pollution control and develops or modifies techniques for monitoring problems are most suitable for this course.
- They must be able to compare, contrast and critically assess different approaches and techniques for solving pollution problems.
- They should also be aware of the technical, legal, economical, commercial or other factors related to pollution control.
Advantages or benefits of Diploma Industrial Pollution & Control
- They can go for jobs in research and development in the areas of solid waste management, management of biological waste and toxic waste, chemical waste and various other types of waste that comes from industrial pollution.
- They also have jobs in media as environmental journalists, lectures, NGOs working for environmental protection.
After successful completion of Diploma Industrial Pollution & Control course, the candidates will be able to find job opportunities in the field of Environmental Specialists, Safety and Environment Managers, Air Pollution Control Officers, etc. They may also find jobs in the following fields:
Central Pollution Control Board of India
Institutions funded by the Government
International Agencies (United Nations and such like)
Diploma Industrial Pollution & Control Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Industrial Pollution & Control for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Industrial Pollution & Control courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Industrial Pollution & Control