The minimum duration of Diploma Kannada course is about six months. However, a particular institute may decide to extend the length of the program to more than six months. For distance learning candidates, the duration of study is never fixed because they appear for examination according to their convenient time. Distance learning candidates can learn the subject sitting at their home and give exams as and they need. Students who enroll themselves for this particular course get to know and learn both the theoretical and practical aspects of Kannada language.
- Translation lessons are comprised in the Diploma course curriculum to translate the regional language Kannada to English and vice versa. So, the most popular career that a student of Kannada language can pursue, is that of a translator.
- Candidates can opt for higher studies and research in the subject, after joining academics.
- Business Process Outsourcing firms demand knowledge of Kannada language as essential qualification for recruitment.
- Candidates can also get jobs in Kannada news channels as well as Kannada newspapers.
- Moreover, candidates can appear for exams like UGC / NET, which will be very helpful in overall career growth of students.
- Candidates can open up their own coaching centre or private tuition centre.
- They can be a Kannada Poet / Story Writer or Novel Writer / Article Writer.
Diploma Kannada Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Kannada for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Kannada courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Kannada