Introduction and overview to this course
Political Science is a course categorized under the Arts stream. Students who want to study about the political history of India and other countries can pursue a post graduate course in political science. This course acquaints the students about the distribution of power and the political practices. It will help you if you have got basic knowledge about the constitutions, preambles and the civic guidelines of the citizens of India.
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing Master of Arts Political Science (MPS) degree is a Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized college or university.
The minimum duration of this post graduation course is about 2 years, which is divided into four semesters, with each semester lasting for a period of six months.
Who is suitable for (MPS) course
Those candidates who have good interpersonal and communication skills along with human social behave are good match for this course.
What are the advantages or benefits of (MPS) course
This course has various job opportunities, after completion of this course.
- On successful completion of this course, a candidate can apply for the UGC-NET or JRF exam. After attaining success in this exam, candidates can join as a teacher of political science in higher secondary schools, colleges or universities or they can conduct research.
- Master of Arts Political Science (MPS) degree prepare students for career in public administration, politics, law, judiciary and other disciplines that require knowledge of functioning of the political system.
- Master of Arts Political Science (MPS) degree serves as a basis for further higher degrees and research in this field such as M.Phil and Ph.D degree in Political Science.
- Master of Arts Political Science (MPS) degree holders can opt for further higher studies and career in various specializations of Political Science such as National Politics, Public Policy, Political Theory, Comparative Politics, International Relations, etc.
- The greatest scope of Master of Arts Political Science (MPS) is that it not only makes eligible but gives the candidates a fairly better chance to qualify in the Indian Civil Services exam.
- For recent post graduates in Political Science, Law schools are a very common destination now-a-days.
- Master of Arts Political Science (MPS) degree also provides a scope for a student to become a political analyst.
Master of Arts Political Science (MPS) Admissions for 2023 - 2024 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Master of Arts Political Science (MPS) for the academic year 2023 - 2024? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Master of Arts Political Science (MPS) courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Master of Arts Political Science (MPS)