If you want to become an advisor or a sales executive in the field of mutual funds, then you require a course that will teach you the same. AMFI or Association of Mutual Funds in India offers a Mutual Fund Advisors Module that is a short term professional course on buying and selling of mutual funds. You will become a mutual fund advisor after this course. You will learn the techniques to study the market. You will be able to cater to clients well, only if you study the market well. You will learn to market the mutual funds and cater to your client queries in a professional way. You will learn the techniques of protecting the interests of your clients, even when the market is in a nose dive. After you pass this course, you will be offered a certificate by the National Institute of Securities Market or NISM.
- You must be a graduate in order to study this course. The stream of graduation is not important for getting an admission in this course. If a student has completed higher secondary degree, then he or she can apply for this course, provided he or she has completed either CA or a related course.
- There is no restriction regarding the marks to be obtained in graduation. After you fill up the form and submit, you maybe called for a counseling procedure. In that session, the examiners interviewing you will check if you have the potential to become a mutual fund advisor. After this screening process, the final list of candidates will be shortlisted for this Mutual Fund Advisors Module .
If you have opted for this course after graduating in arts or science stream, then it is advisable that you study a B.Com in Accountancy after this course. You will learn to maintain the books of accounts that is an important and integral part of this mutual fund course. You will have to complete higher secondary or its equivalent before applying for this course. Some colleges conduct an entrance examination to further shortlist the candidates.
- You can become a mutual fund advisor after this course.
- You can become a marketing executive after a few years of experience as an advisor.
- After around 10 years of experience in the stock market, you will be promoted as a sales or marketing manager.
- Finally, you can think of starting your own marketing company.
AMFI Mutual Fund Advisors Module Admissions for 2022 - 2023 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for AMFI Mutual Fund Advisors Module for the academic year 2022 - 2023? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering AMFI Mutual Fund Advisors Module courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for AMFI Mutual Fund Advisors Module