About B.E Polymer Engineering course
It is an undergraduate course in Engineering. In this course, the students study both natural and synthetic polymers. Polymer Engineering deals with the structure, nature and applications of polymers e.g. synthetic polymers, plastics, cleaners, soaps and other chemical products.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.E Polymer Engineering course is a pass degree in 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination in Science stream from a recognized college or university.
- The candidates must have studied in the Science stream with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 class.
- There are All India as well as State or University level entrance test for taking admission to the B.E Polymer Engineering course.
- Candidates who are awaiting their 10+2 final result are also eligible to pursue this course.
The duration of B.E Polymer Engineering is about 4 years spread over eight semesters as it is an Engineering course. However, this course can also be 3 years long in case of lateral entry.
Who should opt for B.E Polymer Engineering course
- Candidates suitable for Polymer Engineering course are the one who can work in teams, have analytical bent of mind, who are well organized and who possess excellent communication skills.
- Candidates with a creative imagination will be a good fit for this course as this field requires innovation.
- The students who want to make a career in Engineering and contribute something essential can take up this course and fulfill their dream.
- Those with problem solving skills are a strong suit for B.E Polymer Engineering course.
- Those who want to become professor or lecturer after passing their graduation and post graduation degree at colleges and universities are also a good suit for this course.
Academic options after B.E Polymer Engineering course
After the successful completion of B.E Polymer Engineering course, the students can go on to add further qualification on their CV. They may opt to go for post graduate degree such as M.E and then for research work. B.E Polymer Engineering offers the step up from the basic knowledge in Graduation to the advanced level.
Advantages or benefits of B.E Polymer Engineering course
- After successful completion of B.E Polymer Engineering course, one can directly be absorbed as an engineer in polymer manufacturing units and research labs.
- They can work as production planner, production supervisor and quality control inspector.
- The engineers can also contribute to research and development activities.
Job opportunities in plastic / polymer / Chemical Industries. Opportunities as Plastics engineers / Plastics Technologists and Plastics Technicians in various industries.
B.E. Polymer Engineering Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.E. Polymer Engineering for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.E. Polymer Engineering courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.E. Polymer Engineering