It is a postgraduate course in Health Care & Hospital Management. In this course, students learn about leadership, administration and management of hospital networks and health care system.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing M.Sc Health Care & Hospital Management course is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Science or Technology or Engineering or Medical or Pharmaceutical Science particularly in a Science stream with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized college or university.
- The candidates should complete their graduation degree (B.Sc) with Physics and Chemistry, Biology, etc.
- Various colleges and universities conduct entrance exam plus interview for admission of the students.
Bright Future in Health Care & Hospital Management
The healthcare sector has experienced a phenomenal growth in the last four years and the increase in population ratio only makes the demand for hospitals more. Therefore, the prospects in Hospital Management are very bright.
The minimum duration of M.Sc Health Care & Hospital Management course is about 2 years.
Who is suitable for Master of Hospital Management course
- One who has an aptitude for management, who has patience, empathy and has good communication skills should opt for this field.
- The kind of work involved in hospitals is very important and for this reason candidates with medical background is a definite advantage for being a successful hospital manager or hospital administrator.
How do you look at the life of a hospital manager / administrator
It is true that the branch of medical science is very challenging since the management of a complex organization like a hospital is inherently an arduous task and such tasks require dynamic approach. But, it is not to say that the job in stressful, rather it is a satisfying experience. The sense of achievement to be able to serve humanity enriches the life of a hospital manager / administrator.
How has the role of hospital manager / administrator evolved over the years
The role has transitioned from a part time obligation to a full time specialized job. It is a job which is as important and time consuming as any other job in the hospital. The scope of work is constantly enlarging with the rapid changes in the technology governing the delivery of health care services.
Advice to students entering this field
It should be remember that though challenging, hospital management is a fruitful field in terms of career.
M.Sc Health Care & Hospital Management Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for M.Sc Health Care & Hospital Management for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering M.Sc Health Care & Hospital Management courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for M.Sc Health Care & Hospital Management