To be considered eligible to pursue diploma courses in Air Hostess and Aviation, Hospitality, one must satisfy four main criteria that are educational qualification, age limit, physical standard and medical standard. Have a look at the eligibility criteria required for admission into this diploma course.
- The basic eligibility criteria required for pursuing Diploma course in Air Hostess and Aviation Hospitality is a pass in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 from a recognized college or university.
- Some institutes offer this course to the students who have passed 10th standard, but it is better to take admission into this diploma course after the students have passed their intermediate.
Most of the institutes accept only male and female candidates who are between the ages of 17 – 25 years. To a large extent, age limit of the candidates depends on the policy of the institute.
- The minimum height that is required is 157 cm for females and 170 cm for males. However, the age factor differs from one institute to another.
- The weight of the candidate should be in proportion to his / her weight.
- Spotless and fair skin complexion, gives candidates an edge.
- The candidates should be physically fit.
- The minimum eyesight requirement should be 6 / 9.
- Candidates shouldn't have had a history of mental illness in the past.
- They should not be suffering from serious cardiovascular disease.
Other requirements and qualities
Aspirants who want to build their career in aviation sector must also have the following traits:
- Pleasant personality
- Smart and dynamic personality
- Marital status – Unmarried
- Politeness and helping nature
- Fluency in foreign languages
- Good communication skills
- Leadership and team working capability
- Presence of mind and quick thinking
Responsibilities of an Air Hostess
The job of an Air Hostess is stylish and glamorous. Along with the glamour and money comes huge responsibilities. Below are some of the responsibilities that rests on the shoulders of an Air Hostess:
- Helping passengers on board, assisting them with their seat, luggage, etc.
- Taking care of in-flight announcement
- Providing food, blanket, reading material and other such stuffs to passengers
Major Indian as well as International airlines put up notifications regarding the requirement of Air Hostess / Flight Attendant recruitment on their websites, job portals and leading newspapers.
Diploma Air Hostess and Aviation Hospitality Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for Diploma Air Hostess and Aviation Hospitality for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering Diploma Air Hostess and Aviation Hospitality courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for Diploma Air Hostess and Aviation Hospitality