Now-a-days, for any teaching job in schools, colleges or universities, B.Ed degree is a requisite. That is the reason, the demand for B.Ed course has increased manifold. Let us have a look about the essential eligibility criteria for B.Ed Mathematics course.
B.Ed Mathematics Eligibility
- The basic qualification for pursuing B.Ed Mathematics course is qualifying Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) from recognized Board or University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must have studied Mathematics as a language in the degree program and must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in the Mathematics subject.
- Some institutes conduct an entrance test for admission to various B.Ed colleges. The entrance exam consists of multiple choice questions in General Knowledge, Basic Arithmetic, Aptitude, Mathematics and test of one local language and the entrance exam is generally held in the month of June or July.
The duration of B.Ed Mathematics course is about an year.
About B.Ed Mathematics course
This course is a one year program consisting of two or more semesters. This course equips the trainee teacher with the latest knowledge and skills in the field of Mathematics Teaching. How to handle complex situations in the course of teaching is being taught in B.Ed Mathematics degree and also about various aspects associated with teaching.
Options for further studies
As B.Ed open the door for teaching opportunities only till school level classes, if you want to go further in your career, you can go for M.Ed. This will give you opportunities to teach higher classes and even in colleges sometimes. Candidates after their B.Ed. can also go for research options like PhD.
B.Ed Mathematics course suitability
- Candidates who want to become a teacher and have passed their graduation and who want to pursue B.Ed degree are the most suitable candidates for this course.
- Candidates who are good at various teaching techniques and procedures of evaluation are also a good suit for this course.
How is B.Ed Mathematics course beneficial
- After getting B.Ed Mathematics degree, candidates can take up the job of a Mathematics teacher.
- The B.Ed Mathematics degree course develops the teaching skills of the students as a teacher which assist them to impart quality education to the students.
- This course helps to strengthen the professional competency of teachers.
- Candidates can run their own educational institutions such as coaching classes, tuitions, etc. which will help to increase their income.
B.Ed Mathematics employment areas
- Private Tuition
- Home Tuition
- Coaching Centres
- Educational Department
- Educational Consultancies.
B.Ed Mathematics Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Ed Mathematics for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Ed Mathematics courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Ed Mathematics