Young student's generation are adopting homeopathy medical studies very fast among all medical courses. There are many colleges and institutions that provide this course in India. In Homeopathy medicine, individuals are treated with highly diluted substances which is mainly given in tablet form and which triggers the body's natural system of healing. It is an Undergraduate Degree awarded for a course in the field of Homeopathy.
The eligibility required to pursue B.H.M.S. course is a 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination passed out with a minimum of 50% marks with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. The admission to the B.H.M.S. course is entirely based on merit. For admission purposes, there is a joint entrance examination for B.H.M.S. course in some states.
- The minimum age limit required to pursue B.H.M.S. course is about 17 years.
The duration of B.H.M.S. course is about 5 ½ years, which includes internship.
Who can and who should pursue Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery course
- Those candidates having keen interest in serving mankind should certainly join this course.
- People with good mental ability and who have the ability to think logically are well endowed to pursue B.H.M.S. course.
- Those candidates who think that by becoming an alternative medical practitioner, they can be proficient in Homeopathic remedies and can promote natural health can also pursue this natural alternative medicine degree.
Advantages or benefits of Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery degree course
- The candidates can go for higher degree courses such as Postgraduate Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery.
- Homeopaths can start their own Homeopathy practice or open their own retail shop or Homeopathy clinics of alternative medicine.
- Homeopathic treatment is becoming popular all over the world and there are many job opportunities both in India and abroad.
- One can earn good amount of money by practicing Homeopathy.
- Graduates or diploma holders of Homeopathy can find employment in Government as well as private sectors.
Jobs in B.H.M.S degree course
An Allopathic treatment cannot fully cure many diseases and there are a large number of people who are unsatisfied with Allopathic treatment. Due to this the need for a natural and an alternative healing treatment has increased manifold. People looking for complete cure of their diseases often turn to Homeopathy. Moreover, there are no side effects from Homeopathy medicine.
B.H.M.S Admissions for 2020 - 2021 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.H.M.S for the academic year 2020 - 2021? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.H.M.S courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.H.M.S