About B.Sc Aqua culture course
It is an undergraduate course in Aquatic Science. In this course, students learn about Aqua culture and the farming of aquatic organisms such as fish, mollusks and aquatic plants. It includes the study of Biodiversity, Aquatic Toxicology, Fish Diseases, Fish Nutrition and Immunology. The students conduct investigations on varied aspects of frogs and fish as experiment models.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc Aqua culture course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Education or 10+2 in Science stream with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks from a recognized college or university.
- Some colleges and universities also conduct an entrance examination for providing admission to this Bachelor's degree course.
The duration of B.Sc Aqua culture course is of 3 years which opens many career opportunities after passing this course. This course is job orienting in nature.
How to apply for B.Sc Aqua culture course
Candidates can purchase the application form along with the institute's prospectus from the respective college or institute. The application form should be completed in full and it is to attached with the Xerox copies of date of birth certificate or SSC certificate and statement of the marks of the qualifying exam. The completed application form along with the enclosures should be submitted at the college or institute's office on or before the last date of submission.
Who is suitable for B.Sc Aqua culture course
- Those candidates who want to study the living organisms in water and are interested to know about marine life are the most suitable for this course.
- Candidates who have a keen interest for under water environment and various water bodies, good color vision, a strong skill of observation, good physical health, patience, perseverance and interest are good suit for this course.
- They should have good written and verbal communication skills, good computer knowledge, and knowledge of basic statistics concept is essential for this course.
- Applicants should have skills like good observation skills, practical approach towards work, enjoy outdoor work, enjoy science and being physically fit.
Advantages and benefits of B.Sc Aqua culture course
- Candidates can go for higher degree courses such as M.Sc Aquaculture, M.Phil Aquaculture, Ph.D Aquaculture, etc.
- Candidates can start their own business as a fish producer, ornamental fish production, public aquaria in zoo and husbandry.
- Candidates can do research on aquatic plants and animals.
B.Sc. Aqua culture Admissions for 2021 - 2022 Academic Year
Are you looking for admissions for B.Sc. Aqua culture for the academic year 2021 - 2022? We can connect you with the right colleges and universities offering B.Sc. Aqua culture courses in your preferred locations. Apply Now for B.Sc. Aqua culture